Wednesday 21 April 2010

Festival capsule wardrobe - H&M Fashion Against Aids

I'm not going to a festival this summer - too much mud for me - but if I were, this is what I'd pack. It's all from the fantastic H&M Fashion Against Aids collection which launches 20 May. Some 25% of sales from the range will be donated to youth HIV/AIDS awareness projects, which makes this near guilt-free shopping!

The prices are in the usual reasonable H&M range, meaning that I could - in theory - buy all of these pieces. But if I had to reign in my greed and choose three essential items, it'd have to be the maxi dress, tribal sandals and Art Deco chair.

Brightonians, the range will be available in the Churchill Square branch - although we'll only know nearer the time which exact items will be stocked.Image credit:H&M Fashion Against Aids collection

No comments:

Post a Comment