Tuesday 13 April 2010

Dress date


Speed dating with the week’s dress date

How would you describe yourself?

I’d say I was a mix between Grace Kelly chic and brazen Eighties-prom beauty.

Who is your style hero?

Grace Kelly – I’ve loved seeing her style re-incarnated trough Mad Men’s Betty Draper over the past couple of years. I can’t wait to take a trip to the V & A to see her wardrobe exhibited from 17 April.

What do you consider your best features?

My light, summer material and the bow detail on my back: It’s cute, pretty and a little bit different – sums me up really.

What would you change about yourself if you could?

My silver bow belt: I love bow details but I think this makes me look a little tacky.

What would be your perfect date?

I love garden parties, but if it was one on one then it’d have to be a picnic, complete with wicker hamper, champagne, strawberries and delicate finger food that we could feed each other.

Where are you spending most of your time at the minute?

I’m getting ready for summer at a beautiful River Island location.

No comments:

Post a Comment