Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pretty pastels - spring shopping

Pretty pastels is by far my favourite trend for spring/summer 2012. Mint green, light lilac, powder pink and soft blue hues are the perfect colours to welcome in the warmer weather, and the dreamy retro-inspired S/S Louis Vuitton and Mulberry adverts in the glossies are making me yearn for an ice-cream day.

Here are some of my favourite pastel pieces to whet your appetite for some new season shopping:


Clockwise from top right: River Island shift dress, £28, lace three-quarter-length coat, £65, Monki blouse, 30 Euros, ASOS round sunglasses, £12, Topshop purse, £16, Cos midi-dress, 69 Euros , Mavala nail colours, £4.30 each, Cos skirt, 59 Euros, Topshop perspex purse, £6, H&M jersey dress, £7.99, ASOS T-bar sandals, £45,
ASOS blue round sunglasses, £6

4 comments:

  1. I love the River Island dress :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going mad for pastels & Mulberry too. I think Tosho are doing the best high street versions of Mulberry.

    Check out my post on pastels where I discuss banana splits as inspiration. True!
    http://www.peacockbird.co.uk/2012/03/07/pastel-inspiration/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tosho? Love your ice cream knit - is that still available on the site?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tosho is the affectionate name my friends & I have given to the Oxford Street Topshop. Topshop have done great versions of Mulberry's lemon shorts and rain mac.
    FYI Have you seen the Kate Moss pastel spread for April US Vogue? I've included a sneaky picture
    www.peacockbird.co.uk/

    ASOS still doing jumper it's by Vila & it's on discount!

    ReplyDelete