Wednesday 24 August 2011

From fine to fabulous - exciting hair news

Fine-haired women rejoice - Trevor Sorbie claim to have devised a way to put a spring in your step with a permanent wave treatment. Similar to the Eighties' perms of your-mum's-head fame, the waves will last until they grow out.

The treatment is only available at the Covent Garden salon from 2 September, priced at £180, but will likely to be rolled out to regional branches if it proves a success. And with big Seventies hair, well, big at the moment, and my locks frustratingly flat, I'll be first in line to trial 'The New Wave' when it comes to Brighton.


Oh, and while I'm talking about hair, I have to mention my recent bargain hair care revelation: Creighton's Beautiful Brunette range, which has made my aforementioned lifeless hair multi-tonal, thicker and super-soft over the past week. And where is this magical serum sold you ask (we'll, you don't, but Im going to tell you anyway) not at Trevor Sorbie or any other fancy salon, but Poundland - POUNDLAND! Now that is a product worth stockpiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment