Sunday 14 August 2011

Birthday treats

It was my birthday last week, and I was well and truly spoilt. Not only did I enjoy a delicious over-indulgent tapas meal with friends, complete with chocolate mousse birthday cake, my lovely husband presented me with a Roberts Revival radio, now filling my ears with new tunes courtesy of 6 Music whenever I'm in the house, and two Ridgeway Parisienne plates (picked up last weekend at the fantastic Brighton Retro Fair).



I also treated myself to a pair of Melissa for Vivienne Westwood jelly skull-detail powder pink heels, reduced from £120 to £49 through designer sale site Cocosa.com - still more than I'd usually spend on shoes but a real investment bargain!



1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes! I have seen them with hearts on too, what a bargain. I also love that colour! A bride is wearing them in Vintage Life mag, issue 10. Just a bit of useless info for you there! xx

    ReplyDelete