Sunday 25 July 2010

The baby-blue typewriter


No, I'm not going to do all my work on this from now on - can you imagine not being able to cut and paste, it just doesn't bear thinking about. Instead, it is joining the many items in our flat that are to be looked at, but not used.

It is very pretty to look at though, and with a new ribbon would create some cool typography for home-made cards - hmm, next project...

I found it for £15 in a charity shop in Hove, and it's become the perfect holder for my original Sandie Shaw sheet music (I think she looks beautiful in this photo), which I haven't been able to find a frame for as it's U.S.-sized A4.

Oh, and I can also now pretend to work at Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce, in preperation for Mad Men Season 4, which, by the way, premiered in America on Sunday - exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment