Monday 9 January 2012

Whistles' fan girl / trouser trial

So, this is becoming a bit of a Whistles' fan girl blog, but I CAN'T STOP GOING IN THERE - I may have a problem - BUT THERE'S 70% OFF!

Today's obsession - leopard print riding trousers, now just £35. At the risk of sounding like a typical girl in January, my legs are my least favourite part of my body, so trousers are difficult. But as one of my New Year's Resolutions is to be braver with my outfits, I'm trying to work them into my wardrobe. A woman can't live in dresses and black jeans - particularly a woman who works in fashion.

While the print may be taking on too much too soon, I've been adequately inspired by the polka dot jeans rocked by Jen from A Little Bird Told Me and Laetitia of Mademoiselle Robot, both a similar size to myself, to give these a go.

Is this crazy talk?

1 comment:

  1. I adore Whistles, the way they cut their clothes is second to none. I've got my eye on some jeans from there and I usually really struggle to find ones which look good!
    x

    ReplyDelete