Saturday 20 March 2010

Dress Date


Speed dating with the week's dress crush

Tell me something interesting about yourself
I'm made from organic cotton and sustainable materials.

What would be your perfect date?
Riding a bike around Amsterdam - along the canals and stopping for a picnic in the city's central park.

What are your pockets full of?
Books - novels and note books in which I scribble and sketch. I always have a book on me.

What's your favourite colour?
Grass green. Cut grass is my favourite smell too.

What's your main vice?
Ice cream, with loads of stuff on top: Strawberry syrup, chocolate sauce and little sweets.

Where can you usually be found?
H & M. I'm part of The Garden Collection.

2 comments:

  1. Love this style of post Jo - have you ever seen A Dress A Day blog (one of my faves . . .)? The lady there writes occasional dress stories - here's the first one: http://www.dressaday.com/2005/12/secret-histories-of-dresses-pt-1.html - they are brilliant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it so much

    ReplyDelete