Wednesday 20 June 2012

Seeing double in See By Chloe

Today I doubled up on See By Chloe and layered these colourful cotton tops with black leggings.

See By Chloe is a brand I love, but can't afford full price, so as per these were bargain finds at less than £5 each. I picked up the yellow tunic top in a TK Maxx sale a couple of years ago for £4.99 and found the purple Peter Pan collar piece for £3.49 in Age UK charity shop on St James's Street, alongside a Carolina Herrera shirt for £4.99 (not my style, but still!).


As a happy coincidence, the colours work together well, with the light summer material keeping the look casual and fun.


Now, to hunt down one of See By Chloe's cat print pieces for pennies... One can dream.

1 comment:

  1. What brilliant bargains! I love See by Chloe but it's so expensive for a diffusion line. Brighton seems to have the best charity shops in the world!
    x

    ReplyDelete