Wednesday 28 December 2011

Think pink - outfit inspiration

Since its re-brand, Whistles has become one of my favourite high-end, high-street stores. Simple, contemporary items in every-day styles have been brought to fashion life with bold colour pops and spring/summer's Jackie O style pink waffle pieces were some of the most wearable of the season's ice cream trend.


Thanks to a bit of sun-damage, the skirt came home with me for £25, but sadly the slouchy jumper remained out of my price range, so I took an inspiration photo and vowed to keep an eye out for a similar gem.

Once again it was a charity shop to the rescue, as I snapped up this pink Topshop lattice jumper for just £4 in Southwell, Nottinghamshire, when visiting my granddad.


Patience is not only a virtue, it also pays off...

1 comment: