Sunday 6 November 2011

Custard cable-knit

Looking to add to my collection of winter woolies with a colourful cable knit, I've spotted some covetable cosy pieces in River Island, Zara and Topshop this season. However, as is always the case, the more I saw these on others, the less I wanted them.


Once again I'm glad I held off on a pricey high-street purchase, because yesterday I snapped up this custard/mustard-coloured cable knit for just £5 a the Art Junky fair in the Phoenix Gallery. Such a bargain and the perfect piece to compliment my Tatty Devine autumnal leaves necklace.

2 comments:

  1. this looks toasty warm! How was the fair? I was out of town and missed it but was meaning to go. Do you know if they will be holding another one? Get anything else?

    I do love mustard, seems to go with so much!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete